Prepared Foods' R&D Applications Seminar Chicago
Is a practical 2 day "how to" applications-oriented event dedicated to further educating the food & beverage industry's formulators on specific application challenges.
Prepared Foods is pleased to announce that a number of R&D Applications Seminar Chicago sessions meet RCA guidelines for acceptable continuing education for CRC and CS certification renewal purposes. Qualifying sessions are indicated with
* 40 min presentations will be worth 1 credit hour and the App. Labs will be worth 1.5 credit hours.
RCA members - don’t miss this opportunity to learn while upping your portfolio of creations! Now you can attend R&D Applications Seminar Chicago sessions and receive CE contact hours towards RCACC recertification.
Topics and Highlights
- Wide choice of over 40+ different technical sessions.
- Copies of presentation papers
- There are separate tracks each dedicated to a specific application [bakery, dairy, healthy ingredients, etc.] and to specific ingredients [healthy ingredients, starches, gums].
- Questions answered on-site by experts.
- Unique opportunity for your team to learn together.
- Expert presenters in every session.
- The industry's most comprehensive choice of application-oriented sessions.
Who Should Attend
The R&D Seminar was developed specifically to help further educate formulators from food/beverage, ingredient and service companies.Those who should attend include:
- Bench-level R&D
- Technical service
- Middle R&D management
- Product formulators
- Quality Control
- Application R&D
Applications Lab Sessions
The interactive Applications Lab Sessions will feature the use of product samples to more effectively demonstrate an ingredient’s functionality, or its application in a finished consumer product or model system.
The Application Lab sessions are longer, more hands-on, interactive, in-depth and comprehensive than the traditional sessions. Tuesday morning is dedicated to just Application Lab Sessions.
Registering Early will help you attend your desired session.
Special discount rate of $159.00 + tax per night. The cut off date for the discounted room reservations is July 13, 2015
Reserve your Room
The schedule will feature up to 5 concurrent technical tracks. Each track will be devoted to a specific application challenge (beverage, baking, dairy, emerging ingredients, etc) or specific ingredient functionality (gums, starches, emerging ingredients, etc.).